Friday, December 9, 2011

My California Psychic Horoscope for Today 12/9/11


Pisces Horoscope Friday, Dec 9, 2011

You'll be asking yourself some serious questions about where your life is headed today. And if you feel that some of the people closest to you haven't been fully supporting you, then maybe you need to stop counting on them. Just be aware that if you're not totally honest or if you misrepresent things to anyone today, some real disappointments could be in store for you.

A variety of different family issues will really be weighing on your mind at the moment. And if you don’t make an effort to clarify some confusing situations right now, then some unpleasant conflicts could result. Just be careful that you don’t end up spending too much time dwelling on past difficulties if you really want to get things resolved.

Mantra: I will treat others as I would treat myself.

3 comments:

merchant accounts said...

Try to learn to handle that. Sounds lucky for you.

green investments said...

Wow, that was spot on for me. My wife wants to just constantly go over past issues and it drives me crazy.

Linda's Voice said...

LOL past issues will not help as I have learned that as well............you really do get to learn who your true friends are when the bad gets really tough.......

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...