Saturday, December 17, 2011

Who's whispering in your ear? - Article by Dr Robert Anthony

Many years ago I had a profound insight on taking advice from
others.

I stopped taking financial advice from people that were broke.  I
stopped getting health tips from unhealthy people. I stopped taking
relationship advice from people with toxic or boring relationships
and I stopped looking for spiritual guidance from people that
couldn't demonstrate the manifestation of Universal Principles in
their life.

It sounds pretty simple doesn't it?  But take a look at how often
you take advice from people who have not manifested what they are
advising.  I follow the rule that "if they don't SHOW it, they
don't KNOW it" and I stay away from these people like they had the
plague.

Instead, I find people who have manifested what I desire and ask
them for help. Without exception they have been more than happy to
assist me.  And the best part of the "advice" I am giving you right
now is that you can prove this to yourself!

Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation
that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT!  No matter how
large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will
only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

Truly Caring for Your Success!

Dr. Robert Anthony

2 comments:

green investing said...

Absolutely correct. If you are going to take advice from people, make sure they are the right kind of people!

Linda's Voice said...

Thanks!!

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...