Sunday, August 24, 2014

Post on Facebook by Dr John Demartini

The number one question I get asked around the world is: 'How do I stay focused?' No one has to get me to be focused on what I love doing. I believe that it is as important to be grateful for focus as it is to be grateful for distractions. What some people perceive as a distraction may actually be their intuition trying to communicate their highest values to them. So, when you feel distracted, it is wise to be grateful as the distraction serves as a clue that you are not living your life as you would love to live it. Then set objectives that are aligned with your values, to assist you in staying focused.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...