Monday, August 25, 2014

Quote by Blair Singer

Most people don’t get what they want because they don’t want to sacrifice what they’re doing in the moment for their real dreams.

This got me thinking. I was without a job for three years and here in order to get a job I had to sacrifice selling my house so I don't go into foreclosure, pay off the gov't that gave funds for 2 years while continuing to look for a job, sell everything in the house, pack my car with what I can and move to CA to stay with my daughter and family to start over again.  Got a be job, car will be paid off in a week, etc.  And now it is to work on getting things for a place of my own, etc.  Sometimes you have to sacrifice even though you don't want to.
 Linda 

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...