Tuesday, January 13, 2015

10 Quotes You Should Adopt In Your Everyday Life Law of Attraction System

Law of Attraction (LOA) System
Featured:
10 Quotes You Should Adopt In Your Everyday Life
Most of us live by a motto, whether it's one we're taught or one we've developed over time.

For example, a close friend of mine lives by her two self-created rules of "Don't be a jerk" and "Be a homie," which I wish I had come up with first.

However, with all the great quotes out there (especially on Pinterest), it's difficult to embrace just one as your day-to-day mantra.

To Your Dreams and Success, Carter Lane
Founder, Law of Attraction (LOA) System

P.S. The 2nd quote is my personal favorite and I had it taped to my bedroom wall. It's wordy, but the message is simple. Check out this quote here.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...