Monday, January 19, 2015

Your Daily Dose of Inspiration by Tom Birkenmeyer

Instead of asking yourself, "How can I be happy" you should be asking yourself, "How can I be of service to others?" When you wrap your mind around this beautiful philosophy your brain will release some powerful, amazing, chemicals that will give you a natural drug-free high to fuel your intrinsic passion of pursuing your own happiness by being of service to others. Service and happiness are linked! Going straight for happiness bypassing service is a loser plan.
"Awesome book Tom! Well written, clear and to the point"
~ Jeff Witt

"I've never had this much fun in any job/company, and been able to do so much in such little time! It only takes consistent small amounts of time"
~ Pamela Swan

Linda, help those you love and care about to stop struggling and start getting real results in their lives, too! Share the sign up link with anyone who you think needs some encouragement in their daily journey today: http://tombirkenmeyer.com/i-recommend/follow-me/

Grow, change, and push forward to your destiny! Make someday, today.

Connect with & follow me on Social Media. Reach out to me on FACEBOOK:

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...