Saturday, July 30, 2016

I Thought You Might Be Interested in this Article: What's the purpose of your life? - Les Brown

Les Brown here,

Today, I’m sending you a short message to really make you think…

Have you ever just stopped and asked yourself: “What’s my purpose in life?”

Too many times we spend hours every day worrying, stressing and putting our attention only on the “what if this happens, what if that happens?”

We live in fear.

Many times, we don’t even know what we’re afraid of. We just live in fear.

Rather, I want you to take the same time and I want you to invest it in asking yourself what your purpose is. Who do you really want to be?

How can you live today so that you are living the life of your dreams.

No matter what, I can tell you one thing

“You are here to live your purpose. Search your mind and follow your heart. Be willing to make a radical change in order to live your dream. It takes courage to pursue a life that is calling you. Answer the call.”

I have no doubt that you have an amazing purpose. I have no doubt that you have the ability to live that purpose.

The only thing you need to be prepared for is making a radical change so that purpose can come to life.

You have something special - you have greatness within you.

With love,

Les Brown
http://track.slsv1.com/tc/F6ZhNJgwRM/cb25f7022dc9b6d9614220f857f365db/43ae51ce9ee0df3ad028c361aac11222/lesbrown

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...