Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I wanted to share this post from Facebook, a friend of mine, because she inspires me!!

Girls can be mean so let's share the love. All of the women I'm nominating are strong women that I admire and inspire me for one reason or another. You're all beautiful!!!...Girl power!💋👸💪 It's time for the "Beautiful the Way I Am" CHALLENGE...and I've accepted it! And now I'm challenging you, SO... upload 5 photos of yourself that make you feel the most beautiful! Then, nominate 37 (if you can) or more gorgeous ladies that you think are beautiful to do the same. Build yourself up, instead of downplaying your essence!!! Let's see all that beauty!!! 😗 Tap and hold this status to copy and paste..YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I NEED NO NAMES, JUST DO IT...I'm not gonna tag anyone

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...