Thursday, March 1, 2007

Our Rich Dad Weekly Roundtable Meeting

Good morning!

I had a great meeting yesterday with Robert. Our lesson for the meeting was how to write a catchy advertisement that will get the attention of your readers. Two of our staff member had an exercise to write one for their Rich Dad's Homeschooling Website which will go live next week. Then Robert gave his feedback on the two copies. Then Robert had gave each of us at the meeting an assignment to write one (contest) selling The Rich Dad's Education, Rich Dad's Franchising, and Rich Dad's Coaching. We are to create a catchy headline and tag line and a brief paragraph. I am pretty scare to do it as that is not my area of expertise. But it sure will be a great lesson! I will keep you posted when we have our training class tomorrow at Rich Dad's Friday 3/2/07 at lunch time!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...