Monday, March 5, 2007

Rich Dad's Round Table Meeting Homework Assignment

Good morning,

I completed my homework assignment over the weekend and it was a tough challenge for me!

For Rich Dad's Coaching my tag lines were:

Nothing like a Rich Dad's Coach that can get out of the rat race faster!

Discover what is your mission, passion, and purpose in life!

For Rich Dad's Franchising my tag lines were:

With Rich Dad's Franchising the more you serve, the more you earn.

Every day my actions create MAGIC!

and

Wich Rich Dad's Franchising you teach a man to fish and you feed him for life

The more you serve, the more you earn.

For Rich Dad's Education my tag lines were:

Learn to be Rich $$$$ with Rich Dad's Education

It doesn't take money to make money.

Any feedback????

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...