Thursday, January 15, 2009

RD's Weekly 7:30am Tuesday Round Table Meeting


Rich Dad's Number of Games played (Coaching) - 1041
Rich Dad's Number of Games played (Education) - they no no numbers this week
Rich Dad's Number of Games played (Franchising) - 1504

The "I Am The Rich Dad's Company" letter was read by coaching this morning.

Updates:

Rhonda (Marketing Director):
1. Rich Woman new product (RW Organizer in 3 different colors)
2. RBRS Book Launch in New York 1/4/09
3. Still working on our new RD's Logo

Other Updates:

2/28/09 KTAR Economic Summit Event coming up

March 23, 2009 Franchising Training Event coming up

1/15/09 Jayne Johnson is presenting at the Kat's CASHFLOW Club

Jayne Johnson's Goals Workshop 2/7 and 2/8

Mona requested from Rhonda to get stats on the holiday and DVD sales

Our new website launch will be up and running in a week

www.conspiracyofrich.com website launching 1/22/09 and will have a chapter after chapter on the book "The Fly" by Robert (Online Book)

Our Discussion Topic is "Biggest Lesson You Learned in 2008 and your Goals for 2009"

My biggest lesson Learned in 2008:

A. Health
1. Not to be taken lightly
2. A loser can be a big winner in the end (115 lbs)
3. Strategy in accomplishing your goals

B. Robert 3 Day Event "How To Predict The Future" held in October of 2008
1. Understand the Mandrake Mechanism
2. Understanding the Federal Reserve and its functions, etc (doing a book study on the book "The Creatures of Jykell Island")

My goals for 2009:

A. Education
1. HTML class starts 1/26/09 to create my own website I started constructing on Purple Linda Health, Happiness, and Wealth
2. Management class to learn another skill for being a manager and also manage my wesite, etc
3. Work on my IT bachelor degree I did not finish (4 classes left to go)
4. Attend one Sales Dogs Event
5. Attend Jayne Johnson Goals Workshop Event 2/7 and 2/8
6. Attend a 3 Day Stock Event
7. Continue reading books and working on my personal growth

B. The Five G's
1. Purchase Gun and ammo when my CCW License arrives
2. Purchase more Gold and Silver
3. Take out my IRA from Motorola 3/1/09 to put on investing
4. Join Pre-Paid Legal Network Marketing to create more Cashflow for me
5. Launch my website
6. Keep watching the value of my home continue to go down (177,000) and hopefully will go down more and find a way to purchase it

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...