Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Once Again I.................


Once again I am challenging myself! I decided to write a book! I am not sure what I am going to write about but I am going to write a book. It will be a great learning tool to learn the process of writing a book and how authors do it. Just like accepting the position of Web Designer for Special Projects! So far that is going good. I purchased a Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 for my laptop and Rich Dad is purchasing Dreamweaver CS4 as well for the Mac. I have been for the last three weeks spending a lot of time tutoring myself in learning to run the program and also taking my HTML class. I really do like the class and the Dreamweaver software! The real challenge will kick in when I get a project to do to develop a page. Oh boy!

Purple Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...