Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You need Cash for life? Then you need this skills...........



"My earliest experiences in a successful manufacturing business taught me the importance of capital. You probably already know that it’s the lifeblood of virtually any entrepreneurial idea. Without capital there can be no tools, materials, workforce, or facilities to support them. It can also play a critical role in getting the attention of your potential customers; before revenue can start rolling in on that big idea, you need capital to tell people about it through marketing, sales, and distribution."

The Rich Dad Company is thrilled to announce Robert’s next 3-day seminar

How to Raise Capital: The #1 Skill of an Entrepreneur, for more info

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...