Thursday, December 10, 2009

Conspiracy of the Rich - Online Exclusive Update #17



Are You Mad as Hell?

CNBC’s Jim Cramer is having a bad year. Being listed as #7 on Mad magazine’s twenty dumbest people for 2009 isn’t helping. In his latest Conspiracy of the Rich bulletin, Robert discusses how to avoid being placed on your own list of dumbest people by utilizing financial education to beat the system.

"I also want to know why CNBC allows Cramer’s frat-brat boyish antics to appear as financial education. Are Cramer’s viewers still in college, or is CNBC just that out of touch with their markets and customers? If I were an investor who looked to CNBC for credible financial information, I would be mad as hell and subscribe to MAD magazine instead. At least I might receive some credible financial information."


Excerpt from Robert’s Conspiracy of the Rich Bulletin

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...