Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hey Guys! My first website! Power Women - Let's Get Financially Free!!



Keep in mind I am a web designer newbie and I am still learning. Use Internet Explorer to open and set your screen resolution to fit like you would see in a laptop. Try 800 x 600 and if doesn't work play around with it. Firefox doesn't read it exactly like IE so I will be going back to school to take advance website designing in 2010 unless I can find a web designer who would like to be my mentor that would totally be awesome!!

My email addresses:

linda@richdad.com
Elsaiah9@aol.com

Website address:

http://powerwomen.tripod.com/index1.html

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...