Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Dreams/Goals for 2010


DREAMS/GOALS FOR 2010

1. Get back on my health and do the HCG shots again and lose 25 lbs – start by March 2010
2. Go back to school and take advance website designing/Illustrator/Photoshop/Flash animation/PC troubleshooting – start classes by March 2010
3. Purchase silver by March 2010
4. Start a Power Women Cashflow Club in Mesa by March 2010 – advertise on Facebook and Twitter and my website
5. Start an Affiliate page on my website and have the emails and page ready by June 2010 – this will allow more passive income
6. Start a network marketing by June 2010 – looking into getting started with John Seiferth
7. Possible townhouse rental for passive income?? See if numbers will work out if get 65,000 at FHA 3.5% - check with Chad with closing cost.
8. iPhone
9. Mac Laptop or Mini Dell Laptop or possibly both
10. Part Time Website Designing Business by October 2010 for passive income

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...