Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Insight for Today 11/1/11



"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Steve Jobs
1955-2011, Co-Founder of Apple Computer

3 comments:

Dennis Menance said...

Steve jobs was a guy that was able to come up with lots of great stuff.

Dennis The Menance said...

When steve jobs took over apple computer or just before he took over the stock traded at just 5 dollars thats right 5 dollars. Today the stock trades at 400 dollars what a run.

Linda's Voice said...

Yes Dennis it is a run! He will truly be missed!

PS forgive me for not responding to your comment right away. I didn't realize anyone was reading my blog! thank you so much!

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...