Friday, November 25, 2011

Need help? Article by Dr Robert Anthony



If you ask people why they are not rich they will come up with
dozens of "reasons" why they cannot seem to break through the
barrier of struggle and survival to achieve riches.

Whether you believe it or not, the masses have chosen poverty,
regardless of the fact that they wish they had abundance.

How do I know this? Because I truly believed the way to success
and riches was one of struggle and hard work. This belief system
seldom got me where I wanted to go and in the end I had little to
show for it. All it did was give me an excuse to be broke.

I have seen this pattern repeated over and over with my
clients. It applies to every age group and in every country.

What I also realized is that creating struggle is simply another
way to hold onto being a victim. We create struggle because it
allows us to have an excuse for not having what we want. It also
allows us to lie to ourselves. It is a built-in validation for a
life of mediocrity.

Here's the good news. If you have used your thoughts to create
difficulty, struggle and suffering, as evidenced by your past,
there is nothing to stop you from creating riches and happiness in
your life right NOW.

The solution is simple. Just reverse your thoughts and actions.
Think the opposite of what you have been thinking and do the
opposite of what you have been doing and you are virtually
guaranteed to succeed!

Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation
that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT! No matter how
large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will
only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

Truly Caring for Your Success!

Dr. Robert Anthony

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...