Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My feelings

Here I am sitting at my office, well my home office, wondering what went wrong. I guess you can say why did you wait so long to say what you feel??? Guess what, I could not answer that. I guess also when it comes to making money you will say whatever to make it even if it will hurt others. Is this what God intended? So when you are in a meeting listening to "Is Money The Root of Evil?" Oh of course Mike Sullivan led that meeting. Well you know it can be that. What gets me is how some or most people are fake. I keep asking myself why did I agree to take a job at The Rich Dad Company? Yes I wasted 10 years there. So to be rich, it means hurting others? So to me money is the root of all evil. Especially when the rich do not really give back to the community. So to give education to someone does it mean to hurt others??? Especially in their 50's or so. Why are we toasted Robert? It made me feel you never respected your parents even though tried their best. You said bad things about your parent, how disrespectful of you. Everyday in your company I had to listen to you say us older people are no good, we are just money and not time. Well what about those who go back to school and learned technologies. Oh yeah we can't see in the future like you say Robert. But there are those than can you know. Mike Sullivan and Shane C. all they care about working for a rich person. You paid mega money because someone wanted to go against you. I am sure you know who I mean. So to be an entrepreneur it is suppose to mean hurting people. So when Obama talk creating jobs, what are you doing Robert? You are teaching people to rob the government. Why aren't you creating jobs???? Bill Gates (Microsoft) give millions of dollar to help kids, how come you haven't. Oh yeah you said you don't like kids. Never wanted kids, why because you treated your parent like shit. You were open about it, even went your dad died. So Kim couldn't leave you because she is great in real estate!!!! But oh guess what you guys are married so it does involve you. I have to tell you the whole 10 years I have watched her face. She really didn't happy to me. Kim please nothing against you. I just go by what I see.

2 comments:

GreenFex said...

Money is the"roof of evil" that is just an excuse lousy as "weapon is the roof of wars". money just give people power to do what they want. help people or hurt people

Linda's Voice said...

I totally agree with you GreenFex!!!!

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...