Friday, November 25, 2011

My Daily Tarot for Today 11/25/11


"The Tower card suggests that my alter ego today is the Survivor, whose superpower for revolution lies in my epiphany for change, brought on with the aid of a serious reality check. Today I have reached a turning point. It may be all over but the crying -- but I have the strength to move on and create a better situation for myself. You may say that I never saw it coming or learned the hard way, but with profound change comes new opportunity. One door closes -- another opens. So tear down the wall, and rebuild anew."

Well that sure did suited me 100%! The other day I called my ex because he owned money ($80.00) a year ago. Reason I called is because I have been out of work for over a year now and it has been rough time for me. And also since I am involve with SaveMyHomeAZProgram.com to save my home they needed to come in next week with $69.38 and I said yes of course. When I asked about paying me back and he got upset started yelling me and he don't get paid till next week, then rambled on about My Christmas decorations wanting them, etc. I was so in tears due to how inhuman treatment he gave me. If he could have gave back $40.00 then I could come up with the rest without taking it out of my car payment, etc. I told my friend, Perry, about it and he called my ex and then call me back. I was in for a shock, my ex said he doesn't owe me money. So I never saw it coming or just learned the very hard way.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...