Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Engelmann's "The Best" Beta Testing Online Company



My Mission:

To be the "Best" in maintaining the site so that it remains a valuable resource for the client and the client's customers.
My desire is to gain clients and to show effectively my skills in Diverse Computer Systems, Networks, & Platforms. I also have skills in Web Designing and I am working out of my home for clients that have needs in:

1. Monitors, improves, & updates the performance of existing Web sites.
2. Keeps up with the Changing technical standards in areas such as HTML HTML (hypertext markup language), HTTP (hypertext transfer protocol), and XML (extensible markup language) that affect the workings of the Web site.
3. Troubleshoots problems with the Web site.
4. Maintains the site so that it remains a valuable resource for the client and the client's customers.
5. Updates information contained on the Web site or in databases linked to the site and check the links on the site regularly to insure that they are properly working
6. Insures that all pages contain optimum links to the Web site.
7. Checks site for bugs or other problems
8. Keeps abreast of new technology, understands how to implement it, and know which technologies will enhance the special projects site.
9. Have excellent skills in working on a development team for e-games testing and making sure they work properly.
10. Monitors Discussion Forms.
11. Set- up Blogs and posts.
12. Set- up Facebook and posts.
13. Set- up Twitter and posts.

My email contact is Elsaiah9@aol.com

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...