Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Engelmann's "The Best" Virtual Administrative Assistant & Office Management



My Mission:
To be the "Best" in showing effectively my skills in Virtual Administrative Assistant & Office Management for my client’s and the client's customers.
Virtual Administrative Assistant & Office Management

My desire is to gain clients and to show effectively my skills in Virtual Administrative Assistant & Office Management working out of my home for clients that have needs in:

1. Reports
2. Excel Spreadsheets
3. Data Entry
4. Transcripts for Doctor’s Office
5. Bookkeeping
6. Set up blogs and posting
7. Postings on Facebook and Twitter
8. Accounting Data Entry
9. Customer Service Data Entry
10. Mailings visa emails and/or post office, scanning documents, etc.
11. Filing Documents, invoice, etc. online using Word Documents, etc.
12. Taking care of making travel arrangement using online travel agency.
13. Taking care of meeting appointment using online calendar, etc.


My contact email is Elsaiah9@aol.com

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...