Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Who's whispering in your ear? Article by Dr Robert Anthony



I stopped taking financial advice from people that were broke. I
stopped getting health tips from unhealthy people. I stopped taking
relationship advice from people with toxic or boring relationships
and I stopped looking for spiritual guidance from people that
couldn't demonstrate the manifestation of Universal Principles in
their life.

It sounds pretty simple doesn't it? But take a look at how often
you take advice from people who have not manifested what they are
advising. I follow the rule that "if they don't SHOW it, they
don't KNOW it" and I stay away from these people like they had the
plague.

Instead, I find people who have manifested what I desire and ask
them for help. Without exception they have been more than happy to
assist me. And the best part of the "advice" I am giving you right
now is that you can prove this to yourself!

Today will bring you a new awareness, a lesson or a manifestation
that you are making progress - IF YOU LOOK FOR IT! No matter how
large or small, please record it in your Evidence Journal. It will
only take a few moments and will AUTOMATICALLY put you in the Flow.

Truly Caring for Your Success!

Dr. Robert Anthony

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...