Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Article from John Sieferth - Rich Dad's Underground


Below is an article from our former IT person from Rich Dad's Company on the subject of Siver:

Rich Dad Underground

I got a Margin Call on Silver Future position
Posted: 11 Aug 2008 11:07 AM CDT

When I first talked about "Margin Call" and explained what it means to my girlfriend she understood that someone will call me say something like this: "Peeter, thank you for your money. You don't have it anymore."
The real truth is that no one calls you - just there is no asset anymore and no money also...
I have had two earlier posts on this:
Silver is going up :-)
Background story about buying Silver
So what happened?

After writing "Background story about buying Silver" in some moment I changed to Silver future from SLV position. First I bought one Silver Mini-Future contract which was approximately for same quantity of Silver than I had in SLV before, so for 2500 ounces. Then it felt good and I thought - let's take some more risk and I changed to one Silver Future contract,

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...