Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Weight as of 8/19/08


Hi Guys! As of today I weigh 154 lbs! I am just 9 away from my second new goal of 145 lbs. I am now currently starting my third week of the maintenance program after the 6 weeks of taking the hormome (HCG) shots. I did drop down to 153 but it went up to 158 and now 155. My body is ajusting to the aftermath of all the shots. It taks 21 days for the body to reset to normal. So they say you can eat anything and burn the fat eating healthy still of course!! It is suppose to be easier to maintain the weight you want. So far so good! By this weekend I will be back down to 153 lbs and hopefully within a week after than be at 150 lbs!!! I strongly recommend this weight loss program. Just check with your local naturopathic doctor!

I am the living proof of the shots and they work!!! I have lost a total of 87 lbs and if I can do it so can you!! No matter what your age is!

Love,
Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...