Monday, August 4, 2008

WELL HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!


GUESS WHAT?? I HAVE MADE MY GOAL OF 160 LBS ON SATURDAY 8/2/08!! AS OF TODAY I AM 159 LBS!!! WOW I DID IT!!!!

MY NEW GOAL NOW IS 145 LBS - AND I AM GOING TO DO THE PROGRAM AGAIN BUT THIS TIME FOR 3 WEEKS!! (more to follow on this program shortly!!!!........)

I ALSO FOUND MY PASSION IN LIFE AND I HAVE MADE OF LIST OF WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THAT NOW!!!! (more to follow also shortly!!!!!!.......)

NOW LINDA'S QUOTE FOR THE DAY 8/4/08 -

"I am the proof that Anyone Can do it!! All It Takes Is Believing In Yourself and That It Is Not Your Fault You Are Fat! You Can Lose It!"

Take care and living proof,
Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...