Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"In Defense of... TRY" - News from The Clearing Sight by Jayne Johnson


Jayne Johnson is one of our advisors for Robert Kiyosaki. Here is part of her article she wrote and then you will find a link for Jayne Johnson to read on. She also has a new announcement but I want to leave that as a surprise and let you read on to find out what that new announcement is!! I DARE YOU TO FIND OUT..................................


"In Defense of... TRY"

The idea for this piece began when I saw the movie Kung Fu Panda recently.

A number of my Clearing clients told me to see this movie because I would love it. They were right! This movie contains a great deal of wisdom about Life, presented in a humorous way.

I loved the entire movie but there is just one part I'd like to focus on now.

In the movie Oscar winner Dustin Hoffman lends his voice to the character "Shifu," a master of the Chinese martial art Kung Fu.

There is another character named Oogway, an old master who asks Shifu to do something very important, to which Shifu replies, "I will try."

At that point I was expecting Oogway to pounce on Shifu for using the word "try."

After all... Read More at TheClearingSight.com/blog

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...