Thursday, August 21, 2008

RICH DAD UNDERGROUND - This Time It Is For Real


Remember the Apprentice Challenge? That was over two years ago, when I was still working at the Rich Dad headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ.

You heard me right, I no longer work at the Rich Dad headquarters. As of 31 July, I am officially on my own, building my own business.

I still do some work for Rich Dad, but remotely, as a consultant.

I've also moved myself and my family about 120 miles north of Scottsdale to Flagstaff, AZ. It has been our dream to move here for 3-4 years now (ask anyone at Rich Dad and they'll tell you how I've talked their ears off about this for a long time).

I want to be up front about how this all came about.

For the past six years I've managed

TO READ ON CLICK HERE

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...