Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Interesting Phase of my life 8/2010


Well fans, August of 2010 has been a very trying and challenging phase of my life. They say when it rains it pours. First my live in boyfriend and I broke up (again) May 2010. That was so darn hurtful as I never wanted to break up at all. Deep down inside I was hoping to get married since I bought a new house and we also had a terrific dog (except I hated the shedding). As I look back on it I realized when he came back to me he didn't have a job and even had to move out of his place. It took him 11 months to find a job and I found that I had lost respect for him because I quess I was hoping for someone to take care of me for once. My mistake was that I didn't believe him when he said job are hard now. So many people going for the same job, etc. I honestly feel bad that I treated him like shit during that time. I made him feel bad, down, depress, etc. I guess they say you don't know what a person is going through unless you walk in their shoes. Well, I am now walking in that shoe now because the Rich Dad Company had laid off a few of us. Bad karma does come back on you. I got what I deserved. When I told him about losing my job, etc., well he didn't care and didn't even supported me as I did for him throughout the 13 years of knowing each other. Yes, I felt really really bad for that. I even emailed him to tell him I am really sorry and I understand. I don't want his money, just him. Just wanted an arm around me telling me it is going to be okay, etc.

Then a few days ago my daughther laid a bomb on me. Her and her family are moving to CA 9/18/10!! My heart just fell. But I understand why she is going and I am proud of her for what she is doing for her and her family. My 14 year old granddaughter will live with me till after Christmas and then she will be leaving to go to her mom in CA. At least I will have someone for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So, all in all, I wonder what the rest of the year and year 2011 going to bring me. I believe in the Law of Attraction and also:

FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT WHAT YOU DON'T WANT


I am focusing on wanting a job so I can keep my house I bought. I do want to keep my house so I am focusing on being positive and that things will all work out...................

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...