Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Do I Do NOW? - Conspiracy of the Rich Update from Robert Kiyosaki


Some of you have been saying, “Enough of the bad news, what do I do now?”

This is a valid, important question and concern.

In his latest Conspiracy of the Rich bulletin, Robert responds to your feedback and questions about what to do in this bad economy.

Don't miss this important update.



"The more the economy worsens, the more money I make. If the economy gets better, I will make even more money. This may sound confusing, but justifies the need for financial education. It doesn’t matter - bad news or good news – it’s all good news if you know what to do."


– Excerpt from Robert’s Conspiracy of the Rich bulletin.

Read the rest of Robert’s thoughts here.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...