Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trina' s Blog


One - A Vision

Purpose. Life Objectives. What’s the difference? Your purpose is the reason for your existence, God’s motive for creating you. And your life objectives are your intentional, measurable goals that you are aiming for.

For example, when I was a small child I wanted to become a millionaire, it consumed me. I thought the vehicle was professional sports but it was not. As I grew older I began to write out my objectives and set a plan of action. The process was customized to what I was aiming for.

Now, what I have set in motion has created even greater forward motion. I am intentional and focused on achieving millionaire status. The best book I could recommend on this subject is Reaching Your Dreams by Tommy Barnett. Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren is a great resource as well.

Read more on Trina's Blog...............

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...