Thursday, January 19, 2017

Good Afternoon Guys! Linda Here to Report on My Weekly Diet Update

Just got back from the gym doing 20 minutes bike riding.  After doing that for 2-3 weeks hopefully I can graduate to the treadmill and do 10-15 minutes on it along with bike riding.  I have dropped more in my weight, now down to 213 lbs and been steady at that for 3 days.  I am going to 210 lbs by the end of the month.  Right now I have been just sticking with just 1900-2000 calories daily.  Plus this Saturday I will be at 14 days no drinking my evening wine.  Boy I sure miss my evening wine!  I have been seriously thinking of going 30 days now.  I remember in 2008 I had gone 3 months no wine and I did drink wine occasionally after that.  Maybe I should think about doing that again.  Have a good afternoon and I will be back in another or so with another update!

Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...