Saturday, January 7, 2017

Your Daily Dose of Inspiration by Tom Birkenmeyer 1/4/17

Work harder on your job than yourself and you could make a living. Work harder on yourself than you do your job and you will make a fortune. We get in our own way of everything we want. Back in the day I blocked myself from rising above broke and getting healthy. Once I got out of my way I became financially free, bought a house in cash, got healthy, and raising up others of all kinds to do the same for their own reasons. You have to get out of your own way to become a better version of yourself tomorrow than you are today. Work harder on yourself more than you do your job. You've got Issues, I've got issues, we all have issues. Some of us work through them..

from TomBirkenmeyer.com

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...