Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hey Guys! Linda here from Linda's Voice

Today I wanted to share something with you.  In 2008 I was 255 lbs and I went on a journey to lose weight.

I use the Weight Loss Cure Program by my natroupathic doctor and within 11 months ended up losing 128 lbs total.


For six years I ended up maintaining 138 to 140 lbs.  In 2014 got up to 145 to 150 lbs, ended up having to move to CA due to got laid off from work and couldn't find work and sold my house, etc.  So from 2014 to 2016 saw my weight go up to and I am embarrassed to say 227 lbs.  All from the stress of selling my house and moving to CA, staying with my daughter and her husband for a year and 4 months, working as a cashier at Wal-Mart, moving into my own place and transferring in Modesto CA to Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market in Turlock CA.  Customer Service at a Wal-Mart is  a lot different than customer service at the Rich Dad's Company and moving up to Information Technologies Department where I had went to University of Phoenix to get a bachelor degree in Information Technologies.

Here is me now.


Now it is January 10th, 2017 and I have taken steps and joined Planet Fitness Gym close to my house, quit drinking my evening wine, etc. and as of today I am down to 217 lbs.  I got a long road ahead of me but I have done it before.  Reason why for all of this also is because I pulled my book out I had started 2-3 years ago and wanted to complete it BUT it is on Healthy Weight Loss and my journey form when I lost the 128 lbs and maintaining it.  I got to thinking if I want my book to be successful I am going to HAVE TO WALK TH E TALK.  So my final chapter is going to on 8 years later, etc.

I will start start every week on Tuesday my progress on my weight loss journey 8 years later and I  hope my fans will help me and keep me accountable to continue on this journey..............

Linda




No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...