Friday, August 24, 2007

Beaten Game Twice the Day I Got It - by garyfender | Cashflow Games


I came across this post on our INSIDERS Discussion Forums on the CASHFLOW Games Forum on this member experience playing our CASHFLOW THE E-GAME and I wanted to share it with you guys:

I also went bankrupt like 3 times before I figured out how it all worked. The biggest secret is to cut expenses, increase savings, so I have money to invest. Then when a good investment opportunity arises like this one with a cashflow of +2800 a month. Which required only a $30,000 down payment. I had $10,000 saved. So I grabbed a calculator did a quick calculation of $20,000 at 120% was 2,000. I saw that even with the loan, I'd still be making a return of $800.00 per month. So I bought the deal. Then started paying off my other loans. Which increased my passive income to $3,100. Before long I had the $20,000 paid off and made it to the fast track. After a lot of tries I was finally able to land on my Dream and beat the game. The worst I did was when I got an occupation as a teacher and kept getting stock investment and no property. Then I landed on getting kids 3 times. Before long my income was at like $300 a month. I couldn't get out of the rat race. Really showed me how big a liability kids are. I won't be having any of those!

To join the free community at the Rich Dad's website, please visit www.richdad.com and sign up and mingle with over 500,000 Rich Dad like minded community members!!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...