Friday, August 24, 2007

I have a special guest today Tricia Loggins..................


Tricia is one of our two receptionist at Rich Dad's Company. She is also in our Rich Dad's Silver Investment Club. On 9/7/07 we will be going to the silver coin store to get some silver for our investment. Here is her comment in what she has learned since she joined us 8 months ago:

Since being employed with the Rich Dad company, I have opened up a new chapter in my life. Before I started here I was all about working for money, going to school , and getting a safe secure job. Now I have opened my eyes to a new perspective; investing. I fully plan on learning everything that I can while im here and becoming financially free. Robert is truly one of the greatest teachers and I could not be more thankful to have found this company, which I now consider my "second" family!

Tricia Loggins

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...