Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Rich Dad's Coaching


Expand your Context

Opportunities for wealth are unlimited for those who are ready. But if your mind isn’t open to the possibilities, you won’t even know where to look. Get started with a Coach today so you can start thinking rich. That’s exactly what my rich dad did for me and your Rich Dad Coach can do for you.

Write your own Rules

The rich and wealthy operate in the B and I quadrants. These are people that understand how to leverage their money through successful business operations and educated investing. When you reach this stage you can start writing your own rules for success. Depending on your goals, your Rich Dad Coach will help you to focus on the quadrant of your choice.

Get what you want

Remember, my poor dad let scarcity rule his life while my rich dad allowed abundance into his life. Are you ready to let money into your life?

Achieve your Plan

Once you begin to understand how to leverage your time and money, you’ll need a plan of action. As you develop it, your Coach will help you focus on the important aspects so you won’t fall into unwanted habits of the poor and middle-class.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...