Thursday, August 16, 2007

Silver Investments


Yesterday we had a mandatory meeting with Robert and Kim in the afternoon. Robert and Kim wanted to thank us for our patience and understanding in tightening up in our Rich Dad's Company. They gave us a small bonus and each and every one of us received 20 Silver Coins!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome and so generous of them!! I have started a "Rich Dad's Customer Service Silver Investment Club" with two of our receptionist at Rich Dad's, Tricia Loggins and Starr Mason. Starting in September 2007, each payday we will go to the silver store here in Scottsdale, AZ and buy two silver coins. And we will continue to do this till the end of the year. My goal was that at the end of the year is to take the silver coins and turn them into money for investments to have some kind of PASSIVE CASHFLOW INCOME! This ought to be fun! I will keep you posted.

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...