Friday, August 17, 2007

My Guest Starr Mason

Starr Mason, one of our two Administrative Receptionist, has joined our Rich Dad's Customer Service Silver Investment Club along with Tricia Loggins, the other Administrative Receptionist. Here is her experience when we went to the Silver Coin Store to purchase silver:

This week I received 20 silver coins from Robert and Kim for a bonus! That was really sweet of them! Well it was a great experience for me being that I am new to all of this investing. So yesterday I decided that I was going to take some money from my paycheck and invest into buying more silver since it was down at a good price! During lunch, Linda and I drove to Valley Coin Store. When we walked up to the door we had to ring a bell and wait for the clerk inside to unlock it from his desk. As soon as we walked inside, the door closed behind us and locked us in! The clerk did not say one word to us until we walked up to the counter and wanted to purchase something. This is a security precaution, as I am sure that the clerk could not know a person's intention and must protect himself. So I asked the man for some 1 oz bars of silver and paid him for them, then he unlocked the door and let us out. I am very happy to be learning about investments and how to use my money to work for me! This will be a fun road to financial freedom! ~Starr

Great Job Starr!!!!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...