Thursday, August 23, 2007

My first mentoring lesson #1 with Jack Canfield

Click here to purchase the book


Lesson One: TAKE 100% RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE

As human beings, we often believe we don't have enough money, romance, success or joy in our lives. But what we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us. It's simply a matter of pulling that greatness out of ourselves and using it to get us from where we are now...to where we want to be.

While many people believe they are entitled to live a great life, top achievers we've met over the years know they must take 100% responsibility for achieving the lifestyle, relationships, financial freedom and opportunities they experience in their lives.

This isn't always easy. But one way to start taking more responsibility is to begin responding differently to the events that occur in your life. Remember the formula from Principle #1 of The Success Principles book?

E + R = O

Event + Response = Outcome. That's right...you can actually change the outcomes in your life -- and get better ones -- simply by responding differently to challenges and opportunities that occur.

I realized that I need the book so when each lessons refers to a page in the book I can read it. I will be on vacation 8/25/07 till 9/4/07 from Rich Dad and this is the perfect opportunity for me to revamp my life and how to get where I want to be in life. It is so true that each event that happens to you has responses and an outcome. I got me an notebook so I can over the vacation write down all the events that happens in my life, my responses and my outcome. Maybe I can see things more clearly once I do that!

Click on the links to hear the audio:

Window Media version

Real Player version



No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...