Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jack Canfield


I was introduced to a movie called "Secret" by our IT person, John Seiferth. Incredible movie! I really do believe in the law of attraction. When I am feeling down and things are going well I retreat to watching the movie again. Jack Canfield is one of the teachers in the movie. I have signed up to take advantage of his 21 days free mentoring. It doesn't matter if your goals are to be the top sales person in your company, become a leading architect, lose weight, become a better parent, increase confidence, buy your dream home or make millions of dollars – Jack can help you develop a clear, personal plan of action that will completely transform your life into exactly what you want it to be. I will keep you posted as I go through the mentoring!

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...