Friday, July 11, 2008

ARTICLE FROM SALES DOGS BLAIR SINGER - ONE OF OUR RICH DAD ADVISOR


07-11-2008

FR: Blair Singer
RE: Live session on Monday

I hope I caught you in time for this quick heads-up before
we hit the weekend.

Join me Monday at 2:30pm Pacific for a live elevator pitch
"grill and drill" session with Mastery Club members.

On the call I'll be listening to and giving feedback on your
30-second pitches.

When: Monday July 14
When: 2:30pm Pacific

Dial-In and Passcode are located inside the Mastery Club
membership area.

If you're not yet a member, you can join us by going to this
page:

http://www.salesdogs.com/e/club.html

I hope you can make it.

Be awesome,

Blair

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...