Thursday, July 17, 2008

UPDATE to Linda's Weight Loss



Hi everyone!! I am half way through my six week weight loss program under the care of Dr Ellsworth. Briefly: I had started my change of lifestyle drastically on 1/14/08 by changing my eating habits, take herbal natural vitamins, quit drinking wine everyday, etc. I also joined the gym on 1/21/08. In December of 2007 I got as high at 242 pounds and today as of 7/17/08 I weigh 167 pounds. I have lost a total of 75 pounds as you can see in my photo's. ANYONE CAN DO IT NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE!!!!!!

I will continue to work on losing more as my goal is 160 pounds. Then once I reached that goal I will set another goal to tackle and I am thinking as far as maybe going to what my ideal weight should be at my age.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi mom,
I am so proud of you. You have showed me that when you set your mind to something, you can accomplish your goal, no matter what it is. I brag about you all the time. You are one of the strongest people I know, and I look up to you for that!!!!
Love,
Jennifer

Linda's Voice said...

Thank you my darling daughter!!!!!!!!!


Love Mom

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...