Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ARTICLE FROM SALES DOGS BLAIR SINGER - ONE OF OUR RICH DAD ADVISOR


07-15-2008

FR: Blair Singer
RE: Try this next time


Over 478 objections have come in so far. Luckily, I took
none of them personally ;)

See, objections will literally destroy your presentation if
you don't know how to properly deal with them. More
importantly, they can really cause havoc with your Little
Voice and send you into a sales slump.

The key to this part is the "drill and grill" process we
use, which I'll get to soon.

Couple of things for you today, I want to give you a few
Acknowledgments you can use to help your prospect recognize
that you've heard their objection and that it's important to
you. Then I want to review a few objections that you hit me
with.

First thing, Acknowledge your prospect's objection. Not only
does it show you're listening to them, it also provides a
buffer for your reply so they don't feel you're attacking
their objection.

* Thanks for that feedback. I can understand why you would
feel that way.

* I understand. Price is an extremely critical
consideration, particularly in this case.

* I can appreciate that. And I definitely do not want to
waste your time, so thank you for bringing it to my
attention.

Now, here are a few objection highlights along with some
examples of how to use the Acknowledgment and some
Questions you can use to get at the REAL objection.

OBJECTION: "You don't know what you're talking about."
ACKNOWLEDGMENT: Thank you for your concern.
QUESTION: What has given you that impression?

OBJECTION: "Your competitor has a better product and price."
ACKNOWLEDGE: Thanks for that feedback.
QUESTION: What specific functions were you looking for in
this product and what is your actual budget for this
solution?

OBJECTION: "I need to think about it."
ACKNOWLEDGE: That's awesome.
QUESTION: What particular questions or issues do you need to
think over?

Is this difficult? No. But the real key to flawlessly
pulling this off is the "drill and grill" process. Next
email I'll explain how that comes into play.

In the meantime, I challenge you to take your top objections
and write out an Acknowledgment and a Question for each
one. Do this now because if you don't, you can bet that
they'll come up in your next sales call.

Up next, the "drill and grill."

Be awesome,

Blair

P.S. Join me for the next SalesDogs Mastery Club open-line
call where I'll be working LIVE with members on their
business and sales challenges.

http://www.salesdogs.com/e/club.html

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...