Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Weight Loss Program


As you all know I started eating healthy, and joined the gym in January 2008. I also joined a 6 week program with my naturopatic doctor and as of date:

January - my weight was the highest on my doctor chart of 242

Today 7/10/08 - my weight is 170 - I have lost a total of 72 lbs!!!!! I am now 10 lbs away from reaching my goal!

I have plans and working on my idea to start a website regarding your health and financial IQ (Rich Dad's philosophy) shortly. On my health side I have plan to put in the 6 weeks program that is working for me along with other things that is helping.

Talk to you guys soon!!

Love,
Linda

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...