Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Article from Sales Dogs Blair Singer

07-24-2008

FR: Blair Singer
RE: Systemize your objection handling

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

(and I think Charles Dickens would agree with me ;)

I had every opportunity to elevate myself, to make a
difference in my lifestyle and earn some money.. That was
the good. The bad was...

But in the beginning, I was so darn scared of what people
would say, that they would judge me, hate me, tell me I was
stupid, that I actually BECAME stupid. Seriously, all of
this was in my head and it kept me from going out and making
sales.

And then there were the times I worked up the courage to go
on a sales call and what did I run into?? Objections! Think
this helped my already frail self-image? Of course not.

The fact is, most sales people get discouraged after a few
objections and, like it did me, it keeps them from hitting
their real potential.

Here's the secret to a successful career in sales (and in
getting what you want):

You MUST be confident in your ability to stand and face
objections. That's 95% of the sales game.

To succeed in sales you MUST expertly handle objections.

In order for me to win big I had to build the confidence and
the skills to stand and face objections.

Over the past several emails you've gained some insight into
how to do this yourself and judging by the feedback, folks
are getting a lot out of it.

Here's the thing: this method evolved into a complete
objection handling system now used by top businesses and
sales pros around the world. In fact, my good friend Robert
Kiyosaki worked with me on this.

Want to master the art and science of handling tough
objections, emotional and angry responses and even how to
head them off at the pass before they even come up? Good,
because you will.

Folks have told me this system is like having a cheat sheet
to a sales call because it's broken down for you step-by-
step. With it I've built an international business and
franchise.

What can you build? You tell me...

Look, if a long-haired beach bum like myself could grow and
prosper into the business person I am today because of this
system... what will you become?

Start your training today and make this the best of times:

http://www.salesdogs.com/e/overcome.html

Be awesome,

Blair

No comments:

God

  God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,  The courage to  change the things I can, The wisdom to know the differen...